Qualified Social Worker – Runcorn – Transition Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join our client’s team in Runcorn.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Qualified Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
As a Qualified Social Worker, you will Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
What we are looking for in a Qualified social worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid:
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*