Qualified Social Worker – Safeguarding/Local Authority team – Blackburn
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Qualified Social Worker to join our client’s team in Blackburn.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Qualified Social Worker role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Total amount of cases
- Excellent salary up to £30 per hour
Your duties as Qualified Social Worker:
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support, reflecting the function of the team and Adult Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance, and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written reports, statements, and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings and applications to the Court of Protection.
- Accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, evidence-based tools, critical reflection, and analysis to inform this.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high-risk situations. Model and help colleagues develop communication skills.
- Attend and represent the department at a range of multi-disciplinary forums and undertaking the role of Chair as required.6. Undertake direct work with service users, carers, and families in line with interagency safeguarding adults’ policy and procedures.
As a Social Worker you will need to make appropriate assessment and act as care navigator for the individuals presenting with eligible social care needs within appropriate time limits and in collaboration with health and other agencies.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK