Qualified Social Worker – Solihull – Multi-disciplinary team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the unique team at a Solihull based Multi-disciplinary Team.
A new opportunity has opened in our multi-disciplinary team as we are now expanding due to overseeing a pioneering initiative to create a Virtual Ward in the community. This will ensure patients can have access to the acute treatment they need, with the right clinical oversight in their homes, without having to be in situ within the Hospital.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Supportive team and management.
- Access to in-house training and wider team learning events.
- £30 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To provide a professional social work service to adults (including older people) with physical, sensory, or learning disabilities and their carers, (including those who are terminally ill) with a particular focus on enquiries into allegations of significant harm(abuse).
- Working with individuals and/or their families and multi-disciplinary colleagues, providing practical assistance, advice, and information, working with community supports and liaison with other agencies, seeking the help of other professionals as necessary.
- To assess, sometimes jointly with staff from other teams, service users’ and carers needs including evaluating the level of risk, in accordance with agreed criteria and Departmental policies.
- To have experience of completing Social Care Needs assessment for people who have complex health needs around discharge, in order support a safe discharge from the virtual ward arrangement to their home, so it can be as seamless transition.
We are looking for qualified social workers who are flexible and can meet the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment. You will require minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer. You must have all employment history, qualified social worker with experience of working within a cared for multi-disciplinary team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*