Qualified Social Worker – South Tyneside – Children’s Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a South Tyneside based Children’s Assessment Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to Children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £30.98 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To support senior colleagues with the prioritisation, allocation, planning and review of work, contributing to effective budget management, ensuring value for public money and the maximisation of service efficiencies
- To manage high complex cases including their planning and review, promoting independence and early intervention as well as the personalisation agenda and self-directed support to minimise risks and improve quality of life for service users and their carers
- To check and maintain a variety of electronic and paper-based systems including case notes and record systems
- To liaise, negotiate, influence and collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, developing effective relationships, resolving conflicts, promoting the service and gathering information
You will provide social work services to children and families with specific responsibilities for dealing with more complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks, developing and sharing specialist knowledge with others in a particular area of practice, and for contributing to practice development. The role will also manage safeguarding cases in-line with ‘Making Safeguarding Personal’ and deputise for the Team Manager as required.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*