Qualified Social Worker – Staffordshire – Children with Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Children’s Social Worker is required to join Staffordshire County Council’s Children with Disabilities Service. This is a great opportunity to be part of a close-knit team.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working with 1 day in office [mixture of office based and home working. Based in Cannock office on a Wednesday each week with the rest of the week being up to the worker]
- Compressed hours available
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for progressive professional development
- Access to training materials
- Long term contracts available
- Based in Cannock WS11 0ET
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Working with children and families who are need of specialist services owing to a child having a disability
- You will be working with children subject to Child in Need and Child Protection
- Usual responsibilities apply such as visiting children at home and in school; upkeeping of records, chairing meetings and progressing plans
- It is preferable if you have some experience of working with children with disabilities however applications from people with a demonstrable interest and who are keen to learn about working with children with disabilities will also be considered
As a Social Worker you are required to:
- Hold a Social Work England registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll and an internal ‘hours’ team
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a specialist consultant
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.