Qualified Social Worker – Trafford – Children with Additional needs team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Trafford based Children with Additional needs team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £37 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time, to recognise risk and understand thresholds
- To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management
- To Undertake purposeful professional assessments with families which consider child’s needs, presenting risks, and protective factors with clear analysis and plan to support the required changes change
- To work in partnership with colleagues within the multi-agency service and with external agencies, to ensure plans for children are implemented and outcomes are recorded
You will Overview Early Help & Children’s Social Care and committed to delivering the right support at the right time, first time, and in the most effective way for children and families who need support. To use the least intrusive approaches possible to safely ensure children grow up in an environment where they are safe, happy, have positive and secure relationships and can fulfil their potential.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*