Qualified Social Worker – Wakefield– Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team to join our client’s team in London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Provide a professional social work service demonstrating a thorough knowledge and application of statutory social care responsibilities and duties as outlined in national legislation and guidance and in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focussed with an emphasis on promoting independence, enabling recovery, and safeguarding adults.
- To contribute to the provision of high-quality assessments and support plans for individuals, in consultation with the person and their carer.
- To complete written reports and be prepared to effectively present information in a range of formats as required.
- To participate in a duty system which involves the need to work flexibly and respond to urgent situations where necessary.
To Work as Qualified Social Worker, need to collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence.
Need to work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual that actively supports their choice and independence.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
Qualified Social Worker need to promote the creative and flexible use of personal budgets to appropriately meet the needs of those we support and their careers.
Social Worker needs to communicate effectively with people, carers, other agencies, and professionals to support the delivery of a co-ordinated response to needs.
Provide supervision or mentoring to a non-registered professional, a student social worker, or an apprentice social worker, or a newly qualified social worker where this is required and appropriate.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*