Qualified Social Worker – Wales – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Wales.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected
- To guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
- To practices social work accountably, within the prevailing policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager
- To make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team
You will carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Council’s Equal Opportunities/ Race Equality and Health and Safety Policies as an integral part of the post. You will also undertake any other appropriate duties commensurate with the post as directed by the Team Manager or Centre Manager.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*