Qualified Social Worker – West Sussex – LAC Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for registered and experienced Qualified Adult’s Social Workers to join a busy Assessments Team based in West Sussex.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with adults with disabilities, have good assessments knowledge and have a confident and thorough understanding of all legislation.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent rate of up to £42 pounds per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To deliver targeted and specialist social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection and care
- To always promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes
- To work collaboratively in partnership with parents/carers and promote a strength based, relationship-focused model of approach
- To maintain all necessary records and documentation in line with agreed procedures and best practice standards, including children’s electronic records and other computerised systems
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.