Qualified Social Worker – Woking – Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Woking based Locality Team.
You will work with colleagues in the multi-disciplinary context of the Locality Service providing support to team members as well as liaising with practitioners from other agencies to ensure a whole family approach is adopted in work with children and their families.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rate of up to £42 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Provide professional expertise using evidenced based practice models to maintain and improve the efficiency and standard of the Early Help and Prevention Service.
- Participate in the supervision, review, and audit of cases as and when required.
- Engage children and families in the development and evaluation of services and ensure feedback and views on the service delivered are captured and explicitly reflected in assessments, plans and reviews.
You will work a 9 day fortnight so they accrue 1 day toil each fortnight. The manager will allow you to pre-book these days off for up to 6 months. You will also be required to work 2 days in the office per week.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*