Qualified Supervised Contact Worker – Peterborough – Children’s
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Supervised Contact Worker to join the Children’s Team based in Peterborough.
As a successful candidate, you will ensure children who are no longer living with their birth family have the opportunity to have a positive and safe family time (supervised contact) experience.
Duties as a Supervised Contact Worker:
- Ensure that children, young people and families are made to feel welcome.
- Communicate effectively, showing empathy and a non-judgemental approach
- Ensure children, young people and families have a safe and positive experience of family time.
- Use observation and assessment skills appropriately to provide detailed and accurate.
Requirements as a Supervised Contact Worker:
- Qualification within the relevant sector
- The legal right to work in the UK