Qualified Youth Worker – Warrington – Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Youth Worker to join our clients Locality Team in Warrington.
As a successful Qualified Youth Worker, you will plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate high quality early help provision to ensure young people in Warrington aged 11-19 are supported to reach their full potential.
Your benefits as a Qualified Youth Worker:
- £14.41 per hour
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as Qualified Youth Worker:
- You will co-ordinate the development and delivery of innovative, appropriate, and responsive
programmes, through a variety of delivery methods including centre-based, detached
and outreach work and targeted 1:1 support
- You will ensure all sessions are clearly defined, meeting identified needs with clear evidence
of outcomes. This will involve undertaking both group work and 1:1 case management
- You will lead Youth Support Workers in the planning, delivery, and quality assurance aspects
of sessions in a given curriculum area
- You will ensure performance management and quality assurance system information is
collated and entered onto relevant IT systems in a timely manner to allow for routine
performance management to take place
Essential requirements of this Qualified Youth Worker role:
- You will be qualified in either, Youth Offending Services, Youth Justice Services, Social Work or Probation
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.