Reablement Occupational Therapist – Slough
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Reablement Team in Slough
As a successful Reablement Occupational Therapist, you will use your OT expertise to assess, implement, re-able and help service users and their carers to drive recovery. You will enable people to achieve maximum independence in their own homes, within the context of the relevant legislation and departmental responsibilities
Your benefits as a Reablement Occupational Therapist:
- £38 per hour pay rate
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development
Your duties as a Reablement Occupational Therapist in Slough:
- You will work as a member of a community based multidisciplinary team. Use Occupational therapy expertise to assess, implement, evaluate, and review plans for service users and carers, enabling them to achieve maximum independence in their own homes.
- You will provide a broad range of support to clients who have physical or mental health problems, learning difficulties, dependencies or who are elderly.
- You will help to develop and/or maintain resident’s independence using a strengths-based approach
- You will be requirement to work on a shift basis including evenings and weekends
- You will identify the needs of the service users and carers within the context of their own homes and within available resource
- You will manage autonomously a clinical caseload of clients at a specialist level, assessing and treating clients and maintaining clinical records
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Full UK licence, with access to your own vehicle
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy