Recovery Champion – Substance Misuse – Sunderland
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Substance Misuse Recovery Champion to join a fantastic team in Sunderland, North East England.
As a successful Recovery Champion, you will be joining a recovery-focused substance misuse service providing drug and alcohol treatment to adults across Sunderland.
Your benefits as a Recovery Champion:
- £20,157.18 – £21,325.95 per annum
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Recovery Champion?
- You will be working with service users to support them in building and utilising recovery capital to move into long term recovery, supporting and delivering group and 1-1 interventions
- You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team
- You will be a positive role model, supporting service users and promoting visible recovery by initiating and maintaining links with Sunderland’s recovery community and mutual aid
- You will promote service user involvement across the service to ensure we are providing the best service we can
Essential requirements of this Recovery Champion role:
- You must have a sound understanding and knowledge of evidence-based drug and alcohol related issues and interventions
- You must be able to demonstrate a real passion and commitment to delivering services within a recovery and outcome focused environment
- Previous experience working within substance misuse
- The legal right to work in the UK