Recovery Co-ordinator – Cambridge – Substance Misuse
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Recovery Co-ordinator to join our clients Substance Misuse Service in Cambridge.
As a successful Recovery Co-ordinator, you will become part of a highly skilled and welcoming team, working with people from all backgrounds, making a difference to their lives.
Substance misuse experience is preferred for this role.
Your benefits as a Recovery Co-ordinator:
- Excellent pay rate of £20 per hour
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Recovery Co-ordinator:
- As a successful Recovery Co-ordinator you will be holding caseload of substance misuse clients
- Recovery Planning
- Full Risk Reviews
- Group facilitation
- Supporting service users towards successful outcomes
Essential requirements of this Recovery Co-ordinator role:
- Previous substance misuse experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a recovery worker position is preferred
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.