Recovery Coordinator – Substance Misuse – Wirral
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator to join a fantastic team in Wirral.
As a successful Recovery Coordinator, you will work as an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team at the service to deliver high quality care and support. You will be supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey.
Your benefits as a Recovery Coordinator:
- £24,193.77 – £28,116.74 per annum
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Recovery Coordinator?
- You will act as main care coordinator overseeing assigned groups of service users, providing screening, asset mapping, comprehensive assessments, recovery planning (using motivational interviewing techniques) and reviews of care
- You will carry out comprehensive service user assessments, including asset mapping of community resources and develop individual recovery plans that clearly identify how achieving each goal will enable progression in addressing substance use and re/integrating into the community
- You will support the development of service-based recovery communities
- You will ensure the timely and accurate collection, recording and reporting of specified data
- You will assess suitability for groups in terms of risk and special needs
- You will carry out risk assessments and risk management
Essential requirements of this Recovery Coordinator role:
- Relevant qualification
- Previous experience working within a substance misuse setting
- The legal right to work in the UK