Recovery worker- Hertford
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Recovery worker to join our client’s team in Hertford.
Benefits of a Recovery worker:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your duties as a Recovery worker:
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral.
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community; Promoting carer, service user and community involvement.
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services.
As a Recovery worker, you will Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self-determination.
Essential requirements of this Recovery worker:
- Post-qualified experience.
- 1+ years experience as a Substance Misuse – Recovery Worker
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*