Regional Manager – Lancashire – Children’s Services
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Regional Manager to oversee a cluster of Children’s Residential homes across Lancashire. You will be working for an incredible organisation who have established for over 7 years. They provide a range of residential and education services to Children and Young People.
What’s in it for you as a Regional Manager?
- Opportunities for bonus in addition to a £3,900 car allowance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and free onsite parking.
Your main responsibilities as a Regional Manager:
You will develop and maintain customer and account management relationships promoting the residential children’s homes with external stakeholders to maximise business opportunities and support geographically dispersed sites to deliver/exceed contractual performance objectives and maintain agreed levels. You will mentor, coach and support your team of registered managers to develop and enhance individual and team performance and to optimise service delivery. You will be managing the regional budget effectively and in line with company financial policies and you will be responsible for taking the lead and supporting with all regulatory inspections, ensuring actions are met prior to, and following, inspections.
What we are looking for in a Regional Manager:
- You will hold a minimum of a Level 5 in Leadership and Management (residential childcare)
- Level 4 Diploma for Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (or equivalent qualification)
- Extensive knowledge around Children’s Homes regulations (2015), Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards and Ofsted regulations
- Recent experience working either as a Children’s Home Regional Manager or as a Senior Children’s Home Registered Manager in a Children’s Home