Registered Home Manager – Solo Home – Tarvin
Liquid personnel have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Children’s Home Manager to oversee a solo home for an amazing young person. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Children’s Manager wanting to utilise their experience and knowledge to shape the future of this home.
As the Home Manager you will:
- Oversee the daily operations of the children’s home, including the management of staff, budget, and resources
- Proactively lead the staff team, consistently in conjunction with the deputy with the aim of creating and delivering a safe warm environment in which children and young people can achieve positive outcomes.
- Providing leadership and guidance to staff, including regular performance reviews
- Working collaboratively with external agencies, including social workers, healthcare providers, and education professionals, to ensure that each child receives the highest quality care and support
- Ensure that the home is a safe and welcoming environment for the young people, and that their needs and preferences are respected and prioritised
- Maintain accurate records and reports, and ensure that all administrative tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing a OFSTED registered care home for children
- NVQ Level 3 Residential childcare and a Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- A thorough understanding of the OFSTED regulations and standards relating to residential care homes for children
- Excellent leadership and management skills, including the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with staff, our young people, and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Have physical intervention experience or willing to undertake practical training
This is a full-time position with a salary starting from £40,000 per annum + bonus, annual leave opportunities for further qualifications and development and access to employee perks and discounts.
For more information, please contact Brooklea at Liquid Personnel.