Registered House Manager – Learning Disabilities – Hounslow
Job Title: Registered Home Manager
Location: Hounslow, West London
Salary: £37,000b- £39,000 per annum + bonus
About the role:
Liquid personnel have an exclusive opportunity for a Registered Manager to oversee a residential home for Adults with Learning disabilities, autism, and complex needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager wanting to utilise their experience and knowledge to shape the future of this home.
As the Home Manager you will:
- Adhering to the CQC standards and regulations
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of clients, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice
- Contributing to the strategic development of the care home, ensuring adherence to objectives and business plan
- Understanding and responding to the specific needs of individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Participate in contract reviews and represent the organisation in respect of service delivery
- Lead supervision and the annual review process for your team
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Challenging Behaviour and Positive Behaviour Support
- An excellent track record in a management role within the social or healthcare sector
- Strong commercial acumen, to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, to provide direction and implement change
- Experience in working with external agencies such as CQC, Safeguarding, CCGs etc
- A commitment to a person-centred approach to deliver high-quality services to enable people to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives
- Bonus scheme
- The equivalent of 30 days annual leave – bank holidays plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
For more information, please contact Brooklea at Liquid Personnel.