Registered Manager – Children’s Residential Home
Job Title: Children’s Registered Manager – New Childrens home
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Salary: £51,948 per annum
Working hours: Full-time Permanent
Next steps: Apply now or contact Brooklea for more information
About the role:
Liquid Personnel have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Children’s Registered Manager to join an incredible organisation, Ofsted rated good. You will be overseeing two brand-new short term and long-term home’s for children and young people from 13-17 years old with a background of emotional behaviour difficulties and child sexual exploitation.
Your key responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
As this is a new home the successful candidate will be on board from the beginning and take a lead in shaping and developing the home, its systems, procedures, and protocols. As the Registered Manager you will be working closely with the registered manager of other homes and neighbouring local authorities who have set up or are setting up children’s homes. As the Registered Manager your main responsibility is to lead and direct your team to ensure the highest quality of care is provided. You will register the home with Ofsted to become the Registered Manager. You will also establish and maintain standards and monitor the delivery of high quality, child centred care to children and young people referred to the home in accordance with policies and procedures.
- You will hold a Level 5 in Leadership and Management (residential childcare)
- Extensive knowledge around Children’s Homes regulations (2015), Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards
- Hold at least 5 years’ experience within a children’s residential homes and 2 years’ experience at a deputy or registered level
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training
- A funded QCF qualification
- A career pathway for progression, including a level 5 qualification.
- Employment assistance programme, i.e. access to counselling and support
- The option to join the councils pension scheme.