Registered Manager – Enfield – Children’s Home
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Residential Registered Manager to join our client in Enfield, London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager who is looking for the next step in their career. They require an experienced Manager to manage a new children’s home.
The home is a specialist small children’s home providing niche services to children between the ages of 11 – 18yrs whom have E.B.D. – Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, where the home will meet their needs.
Your benefits as a Registered Manager:
- Opportunity to manage a new children’s home
- Excellent basic salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Supportive team and management
- Through induction
What will you be doing as a Registered Manager in Enfield?
- Manage the children’s home in accordance with the guidelines provided by Ofsted and other regulatory bodies.
- Providing leadership and management of the home.
- Managing the home to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of the young people.
- Ensuring that the welfare of the young people is the paramount consideration in the provision of the service.
- Managing the home’s staff team.
- Manage a top-quality service within the home aiming to achieve a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating.
- Providing a therapeutic environment that promotes and supports young people’s recovery from abusive and traumatic life experiences.
- Maintaining occupancy levels that are both commensurate with the business needs of the service and needs of the children within the home.
- Representing the home to outside agencies and ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements imposed by them and requirements of commissioners.
Essential requirements of this Registered Manager role:
- Experience managing a Residential Home is preferred
- Experience of children’s safeguarding
- Registered Manager
- The legal right to work in the UK