Registered manager – Fostering – West Midlands
Job Title: Registered manager
Salary: £54,779 – £58,090
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced manager who is looking to take that next step in their career. We are looking to recruit for a Registered manager for a well-established fostering service in the West Midlands.
Benefits of the role
- Salary up to £58,090
- 31 days annual leave as standard
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employer pension contributions of 20.5%
- Loyalty reward scheme
About the role
As the registered manager of the fostering service, you will be responsible for the overall management of the service. Your key duties will include:
- Provide supervision for Team managers and Panel Advisors
- Liaise directly with Ofsted for regulatory reporting.
- Take the lead on strategic development of the service.
- Lead fostering inspections
- Develop and implement procedures and policies to ensure the needs of the children are met.
- Meet the requirements of a registered Manager in accordance with the 2011 national minimum standards.
- Have a level 5 qualification in leadership and management or be committed to working towards this.
- Qualified social worker with significant post qualified experience
- Management experience
- The right to work in the UK and a full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or think it could be the ideal role for you then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or email me on Charlie.email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.