Registered Manager – Haringey – Children’s Services
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Registered Manager to join the Children’s Services Team based in Haringey.
As a successful candidate, you will be managing a Residential Home to ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with the relevant legislation, procedures, policies, and the statement of purpose for the home.
Your benefits as a Children’s Services Registered Manager:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Your duties as a Children’s Services Registered Manager:
- Be responsible for shaping and delivering the residential home’s Statement of Purpose and managing the team to achieve the same.
- Provide high quality care services that supports the needs of the residents, to be an advocate for their well-being and to provide strong, motivational leadership to staff.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the work allocated to your team, ensuring that this is completed to the highest standards and with the child’s welfare central to decision making.
- Be a strong leader who demonstrates good quality management oversight. You should:
Requirements as a Children’s Service Registered Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Registered with Social Work England
- Eligible to work in the UK