Registered Manager -Mental Health – Grimsby
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Salary: £51,917 per annum + bonus
About the role:
Liquid personnel have an exclusive opportunity for a Registered Manager to oversee a specialist service for men and women living with complex needs who may have a primary diagnosis of learning disability, mental health issue or personality disorder.
As the Registered Manager you will:
- Have overall leadership and management of the service
- Ensure both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and clients, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice
- As a member of the management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the care home, ensuring adherence objectives and business plan
- Promote and enhance Partnerships for high-quality outcomes for service users
- Be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
- Develop close working relationships with the community multi-disciplinary teams, and other external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector,
- An understanding of Learning disabilities & Mental Health, and a passion for improving clinical quality and service user care
- Strong commercial acumen, to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership
- Have a valid NMC pin
- Previous experience as an RNLD, RMN, RGN, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker
- Eligibility for bonus scheme (if the agreed performance indicators and targets are achieved)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working opportunities
For more information, please contact Brooklea at Liquid Personnel.