Rehab Physio – Band 6 – Bideford – Health and Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Rehab Physio – Band 6 – Health and Social Care to join our client’s team in Bideford.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Rehab Physio – Band 6 – Health and Social Care who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Rehab Physio role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £19.42 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Rehab Physio:
- To assist with the education and training of physiotherapy staff as appropriate including leading on specific topics related to this specialist area, and/or leading on mandatory training initiatives e.g. manual handling, infection control, health and safety.
- To act as a mentor to others within the service.
- Attend in-house and external courses. Assist in arranging in-house courses.
- To participate in the teaching and training of staff and other professionals as agreed.
- To develop a Clinical Professional Development Portfolio and a Personal Development Plan, according to professional standards, that documents the progress of gaining knowledge in areas of clinical expertise required for improving standards for self and service.
Rehab Physio need to have an active role in and delivery and evaluation of the current musculoskeletal physiotherapy service. To assist with the planning, development and implementation of new musculoskeletal physiotherapy services.
Need to implement of clinical policies and protocols. To make recommendations for, and lead service development and improvements.
Essential requirements of this Rehab Physio role:
Rehab Physio need to use appropriate methods of communication with patients to maximise rehabilitation potential and their understanding of the condition. Communication skills of persuasion, motivation, explanation and gaining informed consent will be used with a wide variety of patients.
Rehab need to provide specialist spontaneous and planned advice, teaching and instruction to patients to promote understanding of the aims of physiotherapy and to ensure a consistent approach to patient care.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*