Rehabilitation Officer – Hertfordshire – Visual Impairment
Contract: Temporary, with the chance of going permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Rehabilitation Officer to join our clients Visual Impairment Service in Hertfordshire.
As a successful Rehabilitation Officer, you will be joining a county wide service for adults and children with a sensory disability and includes Deaf, hard of hearing, visually impairment and deafblind and dual sensory loss. People may also have additional support needs if they have learning or physical disability or a mental illness.
You must have a sound grasp of Community Care Legislation including Safeguarding policies, have a sound working knowledge of this service user group which includes people with other sensory needs who require community care support. You will also have a good track record of partnership working with the Independent, Voluntary Sector and other Statutory agencies.
Your benefits as a Rehabilitation Officer:
- £26 – £28 per hour
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Rehabilitation Officer in Hertfordshire?
- Assessment of need
- Care coordination
- Agreeing and implementing care and support plans and the reviewing function
- Following assessment of need, you will be responsible for devising and implementing the rehabilitation programmes and delivering mobility training
Essential requirements of this Rehabilitation Officer role:
- Professional qualification of Diploma/ Foundation Degree in Rehabilitation Studies (visual impairment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A full UK licence, with access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.