Residential Child Care Officer – Jersey – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Residential Child Care Officer to join the busy team at a Jersey based Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Child Care Officer?
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £22.50 per hour (Accommodation Included)
Primary Responsibilities as a Child Care Officer:
- To be passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people
- To works collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues and other agencies. Undertakes safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate
- To work accountably, within the prevailing policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager
- To make use of management information systems, including information technology, in the recording, retrieval and analysis of information as required and to provide a social work service to designated service users
You will carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Council’s Equal Opportunities/ Race Equality and Health and Safety Policies as an integral part of the post. You will also undertake any other appropriate duties commensurate with the post as directed by the Team Manager.
What we are looking for in a Residential Child Care officer:
- Minimum 2 years residential Child care experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- NVQ 3 or equivalent
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*