Residential Child Care Officer – Knowsley
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Residential Child Care Officer to join our client in Knowsley.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a highly respected and skilled team. It is preferable that you have experience of working with children learning disabilities and/or complex needs, as well as experience of supporting children with challenging behaviours.
Your benefits as a Residential Child Care Officer:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
Duties as a Residential Child Care Officer:
- You will be involved in all aspects of the lives of children and young people who live in the home as any parent would
- For example, transporting them to school, college, or appointments, making their home a clean, warm, and cosy environment, cooking meals and encouraging participation in local activities and hobbies
Essential requirements of this Residential Child Care Officer role:
- Relevant qualification that relates to work with children/young people at Level 3 (or above) in Social Care e.g. childcare, nursing, teaching, youth work
- Required to apply for a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role