Residential night supervisor – Bristol
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Residential night supervisor to join a busy Team based in Bristol.
What’s in it for you as a Residential night supervisor?
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days)
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Pension – 5% Employee 5% Employer
- Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
- Annual salary increases in line with the national average
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free access to Benefit Hub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, and additional voluntary benefits
Your main responsibilities as a Residential night supervisor:
- Deliver daily structured living skills sessions plus leisure and creative activities.
- Provide support to enable residents to deal with problems and become independent.
- Assist with the induction of new residents to ensure their familiarity with the environment and understanding of rules and policies.
- Always maintain an active presence in the Approved Premises during the shift, including undertaking regular inspections of the building.
- Report any significant changes or key information relating to residents and escalate any matters of concern.
As a Residential night supervisor, you will maintain a waking, watchful presence overnight to always ensure both residents’ and staff welfare. This will involve monitoring and carrying out regular checks on the building, including residents’ rooms
What we are looking for in a Residential night supervisor:
- Demonstrate empathy, with the ability to use tact and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with good listening skills
- Input and maintain computer-based information systems in an accurate and timely manner
- Exercise authority and reinforce boundaries in an appropriate manner