Residential Support Worker – Cheshire – ASD
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Residential Support Worker to join our client based in Cheshire.
What’s in it for you as a Residential Support Worker?
- Competitive salary
- Enrolled in company pension scheme
- Comprehensive staff training programme
- Access to WeCare which is a 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and much more.
- Access to MediCash program for wellbeing benefits
Your main responsibilities as Residential Support Worker:
As a Residential Support Worker you will fully support the daily needs of our young people to deliver the highest quality of Care to those who reside in the residential setting.
What we are looking for in a Residential Support Worker:
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Working with Young people with challenging behaviour.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and practice within residential the childcare
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills