Residential Support Worker – Children and Families
Residential Support Worker – Children and Families – Kensington and Chelsea – £15.04 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Support Worker to take on a children’s residential role in Kensington and Chelsea.
As a successful Residential Support Worker, you will be providing a safe environment which gives care and control and will appropriately safeguard and promote the emotional and physical wellbeing of the young people who reside at the Children’s Home.
As a Residential Support Worker, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent location
- Thorough induction, and fantastic training opportunities
What will you be doing as a Residential Support Worker?
- You will assist in the provision of a stable and nurturing environment to promote and safeguard the young people’s welfare and promote their health and development
- You will communicate effectively with the young people and ensure that young people are appropriately involved in decisions about their care and living arrangements ensuring that their voices, wishes, and feelings are central to their support plans
- You will set appropriate boundaries and provide the level of supervision necessary to ensure that the young people are protected, and their welfare promoted
- You will take referrals and admit young people to the home, helping them to settle in, and paying attention to their immediate needs.
- You will undertake Keyworker responsibilities and tasks with individual young people and their families
Essential requirements of this Residential Support Worker role:
- NVQ Level 3 in CYP
- CWFD level 3
- Previous experience in residential childcare
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children Act 1989, the revised Children’s Home Regulations 2015, and the Quality Care Standards
- Knowledge and understanding of needs of young people from different cultures, ethnic and religious backgrounds and those with disabilities
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role