Residential Worker – Buckinghamshire – Children
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Residential Worker to join our client in Buckinghamshire.
As a successful Children’s Residential Worker, you will be required to work in a residential children’s home for children and young people with disabilities aged 5 to 18.
Your benefits as a Children’s Residential Worker:
- £16.58 per hour pay rate
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Children’s Residential Worker in Buckinghamshire?
- You will engage young people in activities both in the home and outside. For example, accompanying children and young people on trips to the park etc.
- You will be required to assist some children and young people with personal care. For example, help with bathing and dressing
- You will be on duty with long term permanent residential workers
Essential requirements of this Children’s Residential Worker role:
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- You must have experience of working in a care setting and developing positive relationships through trust
- You will have experience of writing clear and concise notes and providing updates to colleagues and senior colleagues
- You will have the ability to utilise a range of techniques to communicate with service users and their families
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role