Safeguarding Coordinator – Roman Catholic Diocesan Trustees
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Safeguarding Coordinator (social work qualified) to join a fantastic team in Salford.
As a successful Safeguarding Coordinator, you will act as the Interim Designated Safeguarding Lead for the organisation and will provide senior leadership and management of a service, ensuring excellent standards and arrangements are in place to protect and safeguard vulnerable groups.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Coordinator:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Safeguarding Coordinator:
- You will be responsible for overseeing the team during the transition period whilst a strategic review of the Safeguarding Department’s structures and processes is undertaken by the diocese. In particular, the Interim Safeguarding Coordinator will:
- You will be working with the COO provide direction, deliver change and improvements, and make effective decisions to support and inspire confidence in the Safeguarding Team.
- You will engage with diverse groups, ensure effective communication, build capabilities for all engaged in activities with vulnerable groups in the Diocese.
- You will ensure the effective, efficient management of resources to deliver a high-quality service and best value for money.
Essential requirements as a Safeguarding Coordinator:
- You must be a qualified social worker, with post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- You must have managerial experience
- You must have safeguarding experience
- The legal right to work in the UK