Schools Social Worker – Haringey
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Schools Social Worker to join our client Haringey Council.
What’s in it for you as a Schools Social Worker?
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Your main responsibilities Schools Social Worker:
- To provide high quality social work services in schools according to each school’s formal agreement.
- To work with students referred to the School Social Worker on a variety of issues, providing a non-judgemental, caring, and confidential environment for them to work through their challenges and difficulties.
- To liaise and work with parents and families to ensure that the young person’s needs are being met and family issues addressed.
- To ensure that priority is given to the Safeguarding Policy and procedures in all work undertaken.
- To help identify factors affecting an individual student’s well-being and behaviour in school and at home and to facilitate appropriate interventions with other professionals and agencies where necessary.
What we are looking for in a Schools Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work