Science Teacher – Lancashire – SEN School
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join our clients SEN School based in Lancashire.
You will provide high-quality, therapeutic and child-centred education to girls from 11 to 17 years of age.
What’s in it for you as a Science Teacher?
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
Your main responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
- The children come from a wide range of backgrounds, but all have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). Many will also have other Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) such as Autism, ADHD, and communication difficulties.
- The School uses a closely triangulated approach places the child at the centre of decision making, ensuring that education and therapy professionals, parents/carers, local authority teams and, most importantly, their students can work together to secure outstanding outcomes for all
What we are looking for in a Science Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience in a SEN role
- Experience in teaching Science
- The legal right to work in the UK