Science Teacher – SEN Schools – Nottingham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join our client based in Nottingham. The candidate must be an experienced Science Teacher, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Science Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Science Teacher:
- Develop 1:1 mentoring arrangement with pupils.
- Providing support for distressed pupils
- To understand what is behind challenging behaviours and how to plan strategically to support children.
You will work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILP’s.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*