Science Teacher – SEND – Dagenham
Liquid Personnel is looking for an experienced Science Teacher to deliver GCSE Biography for our client based in Dagenham.
Your benefits as a Science Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Science Teacher:
- You will need to be able to demonstrate on your CV having previously worked in a similar environment with SEMH experience and challenging behaviour.
- Preferably you will be Team Teach or PRICE trained but this is not essential as training can be provided.
- Successful resolution of complex scenarios and conflicts.
- Experience of teaching children with autism and those with social, emotional, and mental health needs.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.