Secondary Maths Teacher – Curriculum Lead – Norfolk
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for SEN Secondary Maths Teacher with Curriculum Lead to join our client based in Norfolk.
The candidate must be an experienced SEN Secondary Maths Teacher with Curriculum Lead preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a Secondary Maths Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Secondary Maths Teacher:
- Teach mathematics, demonstrating and modelling excellent practice.
- Work in very close partnership with and support the Headteacher and leadership team in the effective day to day management of the school and school community including (but not limited to); recruitment, developing school specific policies and implementing all relevant Aurora policies, leading assemblies and staff meetings, hosting and organising whole school events such as open days and parents’ evenings, and responding to the views, needs and requests of children, staff, parents, governors and visitors.
- To be responsible for collating evidence for specific sections of the school’s self-evaluation form, especially those relating to achievement.
- Assist the school’s achievement reviews and target setting processes by taking a major role in assessment and actively supporting and securing the students’ successes in both internal and external examinations.
- To be responsible for standards in teaching and outcomes for a team of students, teachers, and teaching assistants across all stages of development.
- Ensure the production of accurate and quality annual reviews, academic reports and other reports when required.
- For your form group, lead the completion, monitoring and reporting of students’ risk assessments and behaviour management plans.
- Promote and model good relationships with parents and carers, which are based on partnerships to support and improve students’ achievements.
As our SEN Maths Teacher with Curriculum Lead, your role will be to work with our Headteacher and leadership team in all aspects of leadership and management and to take responsibility for supporting and developing the curriculum, pedagogy, assessment, and enrichment across the school, but with a focus on mathematics. You will also assist the Headteacher in the work of developing our school in accordance with our shared values and school development plans.
- QTS or QTLS (essential)
- Accredited training in specific areas of special education, e.g., Autism, Dyslexia etc. Management/leadership qualifications.