SEN Advisory Officer – Cheshire West – Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Advisory Officer to join an Assessment Team based in Cheshire West.
As a SEN Advisory Officer, you will contribute to the meeting of local authority targets regarding statements of SEN and Education Health and Care plans and to make an effective contribution to other local authority targets including raising the achievement of pupils identified with SEN, reducing out of borough provision and reduction of exclusions.
What’s in it for you as a SEN Advisory Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a SEN Advisory Officer:
- Advise schools in setting up systems for early identification of pupils with SEN and advise on making effective provision having regard to the relevant Education Acts and any current SEN Code of Practice.
- Advise schools in setting ups systems for planning, monitoring and evaluating their provision for pupils with SEND linked to the use of SEND funding
- Monitor SEN provision for individual pupils to ensure that provision is appropriate and pupils are making expected progress and, where appropriate challenge and intervene to bring about improvement
- Monitor and review statements of SEN and EHC plans attending review meetings at schools (including out of borough) where appropriate and ensure that appropriate provision, including curriculum differentiation and teaching and learning is being made in meeting pupils special educational needs and the requirements of their statements and EHC plans
What we are looking for in a SEN Advisory Officer:
- Previous experience within a SEN environment
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *