SEN Life Skills Teacher – Staffordshire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Life Skills Teacher to join our client based in Staffordshire.
The candidate must be an experienced SEN Life Skills Teacher preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Life Skills Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Life Skills Teacher:
- Deliver the curriculum as prescribed by our schemes of work.
- Effectively plan lessons that are stimulating, relevant and well-structured to a wide range of abilities and communication needs to ensure all students are able to participate and reach their full potential.
- Work with the Head Teacher and other members of the leadership team to ensure the successful delivery of the vision, ethos, aims and objectives of the School.
- Deliver the ethos of the school and the educational vision and direction which enables effective teaching and support, successful learning and achievement by students and sustained improvement in their spiritual, moral, social, cultural, mental and physical well-being in preparation for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- Deliver effective teaching and learning and monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching support and standards of students’ achievement, using benchmarks and setting targets for improvement.
- Monitor, evaluate and review practice in the classroom and implement strategies to ensure that under-performance is challenged and appropriate changes to practice are implemented.
- Participate in the recruitment and retention of the best employees and ensure an effective induction for all new starters.
- Work in partnership with all school staff, parents, carers and other agencies in providing for the academic, spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural well-being of students and their families.
As our Life skills teacher, your role will be to provide high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and experiences through the teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum to enable our pupils to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.