SEN Support Assistant – Children & Young Peoples Team – North Yorkshire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Support Assistant to join a primary school which is based in North Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you as a SEN Support Assistant?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Essential requirements for the role:
- You will need to be experienced in challenging behaviour.
- ASD knowledge which you will demonstrate from a similar role you have held, perhaps as a carer or Learning Support Assistant or from respite experience.
- You will work with the pupil on a 2:1 and be able to follow their strict regime throughout the day, with an understanding of Sensory needs and the ability to help the student self-regulate.
- You will be working in a mainstream school with a Year 3 pupil.
As a SEN Support Assistant it involve learners when taking actions that concern them. You will Communicate, record and report actions and outcomes using the most appropriate format e.g. service recording forms (ROSI).You will also ensure that information sharing protocols for children and young people, and their families, as set out in the General Framework for Information Sharing in North Yorkshire (2005) are adhered to.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *