SEN Teacher – North London
Liquid Personnel is currently seeking a full-time SEN Teacher to join our clients School based in North London.
As a successful SEN Teacher, you will have experience in a delivering a range of subjects to students with special educational needs. You will also have a strong understanding of SEN provision, be a clear communicator and have a working knowledge of ICT within schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Teacher:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
What is our client looking for?
- You must have a profile of teaching across the whole primary age range or experience within a special school setting
- You will be an enthusiastic and resilient classroom practitioner with the ability to organise personalised learning activities and experiences, which are tailored to meet the needs of pupils
- Our client is seeking an individual who can work collaboratively as part of a team and be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to public service
- You will have a high degree of integrity and a willingness for continual professional development
- The candidate will uphold the school’s values and ethos as well as promote Fundamental British Values.
Essential requirements of this SEN Teacher role:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Hold, or be willing to carry out a fully enhanced DBS check
- The legal right to work in the UK
- You must be able to provide professional references as required by the school