SEN Teaching Assistant
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our client based in Cornwall.
The candidate must be an experienced Teaching Assistant, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviours.
- A willingness to learn every step of the way.
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- To care about your work and do the best for your students.
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service OR be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
- Hold a Level 2 or higher Teaching Assistant qualification or other relevant qualification.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.