SEN Teaching Assistant – Devon
Liquid Personnel is looking for a Teaching Assistant in Devon.
Your benefits as a Teaching Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Teaching Assistant:
As a teacher assistant, you will work within these schools have had difficulty thriving in mainstream secondary and special schools or are returning from out of County placements. Every child has a high level of support often including one to one support and bespoke timetables following thematic learning experiences. A wide range of personalised learning in and out of the classroom is designed to engage the student, build resilience, and provide the foundation for rapid academic progress.
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant:
- GCSE English and Maths (A*-C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 equivalent
- Relatable experience
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.