SEN Teaching Assistant (Year 10)
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our client based in East London.
The candidate must be an experienced Teaching Assistant, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviors in their mainstream schools.
Your benefits as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Develop 1:1 mentoring arrangements with pupils
- Providing support for distressed pupils
- To understand what is behind challenging behaviors and how to plan strategically to support children
- Experience of working with SEN Children in a child centered environment and supervising learning and development activities
- Ability to manage and influence pupil behavior
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will support and facilitate the learning and independence of our students. You will also contribute to planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation of education programmes, plans and reports as required. You will contribute to assessing, recording, and reporting on young peoples’ progress
Promote and encourage independence at all times.