SEND Assessment & Review Officers – Somerset
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEN Assessment & Review officer to join our client’s team which is based in Somerset.
What’s in it for you as a SEND Assessment & Review Officers?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Essential requirements for the role:
- To support the Council’s vision to enable every resident under 25 to be safe, happy, and cared for, with positive activities to secure their long-term wellbeing.
- To redesign the EHCP assessment processes to ensure there are efficient, transparent, and digitally enabled.
- To develop and maintain high quality, accurate dashboards to monitor the statutory assessment process and outcomes, working closely with colleagues in the Business.
- Intelligence and Performance. To be accountable for the data quality, quality assurance and performance of the assessment team.
- To be accountable for effective data collation, report writing and presentations to a wide range of audiences
As a SEND Assessment & Review Officer, you will lead, motivate and line manage the SEND assessment team ensuring the effective delivery of high quality, legally compliant practice ensuring efficient delivery of all statutory functions, which delivers positive outcomes for children & young people with Education, Health, and Care Plans.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *