SEND Case Officer – Assessment – Surrey
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEND Case Officer to join our client’s team which is based in Surrey.
What’s in it for you as a SEND Case Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities for the role:
- Identify opportunities and risks associated with the service and escalate / report to management.
- Assess and manage risk associated with assigned cases/service delivery.
- Contribute to the regular monitoring and review of services established to facilitate service improvement.
- Provide specialist/professional advice and recommendations within defined policy and procedures to support informed.
- Undertake care planning and manage complex cases and / or take a lead on development and project work, assisting in development and improvement of services and practice in own area.
- Make recommendations for the provision of services in line with the budget determined according to assessment of needs and advises less experienced staff on budget and costs of services.
As a SEND Case Officer you will manage and organise effective provision of services through specific projects, specialist advice, guidance and assessment, or day-to-day coordination of front-line delivery of a specific service. You will also require the ability to influence and practically apply knowledge based on technical knowhow, facts and evidence.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *