SEND Case Officer – Luton
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEND Case Officer to join our client based in Luton.
What’s in it for you as a SEND Case Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a SEND Case Officer:
- Holding a caseload
- Working closely with children and families with SEND
What we are looking for in a SEND Case Officer:
- Previous experience of working in a SEN environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *