SEND HLTA – Manchester – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SEND HLTA to join our client based in Manchester.
The candidate must be an experienced SEND HLTA, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
The school provides full time education for pupils between 11-16 who are permanently excluded, at risk of permanent exclusion or are otherwise unable to access a mainstream curriculum for a period of time.
Your benefits as a SEND HTLA:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEND HTLA:
- Develop 1:1 mentoring arrangements with pupils
- Can build and maintain good relationships with teachers, students and parents
- Providing support for distressed pupils
- To understand what is behind challenging behaviours and how to plan strategically to support children
The SEND HTLA will be positive, flexible and patient. You will be committed to helping every student to achieve their potential. You will also work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILP’s. Ideally you will have a HTLA qualification (desirable) and full driving licence (desirable)
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
We know you’ll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*